A cookie is a small data file that is automatically downloaded and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit a website. They are widely used and have several useful functions:
– to enable websites to work properly and help keep them secure
– to make sites easier to use by remembering information that you’ve entered
– to improve your experience by showing you information that’s relevant to you
– to provide information on site usage to website owners
– Necessary cookies: these cookies are required for the operation of our website. They help you to navigate the website, to use our services and to keep your account data secure.
– Performance cookies: these help us improve the way our website works by providing information about site usage and logging any errors (see also Google Analytics below).
– Customisation cookies: these cookies store your personal settings, or remember information that you’ve entered, so next time you visit our website it’s there for you.
We do not use any intrusive cookies on our site to collect your personal information. Nor do our cookies store financial information or personal data which is capable of directly identifying you (such as your name, address, email address or telephone number).
2. Accepting and rejecting cookies
3. Google Analytics
When someone visits https://menuguide.pro, or any of its subdomains, we use Google Analytics to collect information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to make sure that the site is working properly and to make improvements to the content and user experience. This information is collected by Google in a way that does not identify any individual and we do not make any attempt to find out the personal identities of anyone visiting our website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Last reviewed and updated: 26 March 2019