Menu Guide is designed to support a wide variety of food businesses – cafes, restaurants, pubs, delis, takeaways and catering providers.
Menu Guide is a unique online tool developed to meet the needs of food businesses. It helps you to maintain accurate, recorded allergen and dietary information, and share this with your staff and customers through customised, interactive pages.
Menu Guide’s unique functionality and user-friendly interface and bespoke functionality has multiple benefits.
Once uploaded, verified and displayed online, your allergen and dietary information will be available 24/7 in an easily accessible format.
This will help you meet your legal obligation to maintain up-to-date, written records of food allergens and to provide this information in an obvious place.
- Members of your staff team can refer to your allergen and dietary information when advising customers – before, during and after their visit.
- Customers may also view this information anytime without having to ask for assistance.
Put simply, Menu Guide enhances your operations and service by giving customers the information they need to make informed food choices.
Yes, absolutely. Along with your essential allergen information, you may choose to highlight food items that are dairy-free, vegetarian and vegan. If you are marking menu items as gluten-free, please be aware that there are legal requirements for this (find out more).
Additional menu choices (like halal, low-calorie, low GL) can be shown in the editable notes field.
Using Menu Guide to clearly indicate which products are suitable for customers with special dietary needs will reduce the likelihood of special requests for tailor-made dishes.
During your free trial period, you may subscribe to any of our three monthly plans or cancel at any time. If you have any questions or need support, please email us: [email protected] or complete our online contact form.
Choose from three cost-effective plans – Essentials, Premier or Advanced – designed to meet the needs of your food business and priced to suit your budget.
All our plans come with Menu Guide’s core features:
- the facility to upload menus in multiple file formats (inc. Word, Excel, PDF) or have them ‘fetched’ from your website
- your own Menu Guide page with interactive allergen and dietary information
- a unique QR code and shortlink to use on your website, menus and social media
- regular email reminders to check and update your menu information
No internet of WiFi in your venue? No problem, simply download our offline menus app to a shared tablet (available for Android devices on Google Play) and your customers can browse your allergen menus no matter where they are!